How to Apply

Step 1: Application Form

Applicants are required to complete an EIS application form for us to start processing. Upon the confirmation that we have the necessary information, we will proceed to apply for a Student's Pass. Forms can be downloaded here.

Step 2: Getting a Student's Pass

The School helps with the application of a Student's Pass. The following documents must be submitted together with the application form:

  • Original birth certificate
  • School graduation certificates
  • Report card / school transcript (highest level)
  • 2 passport-sized photographs (with a white background)
  • A photocopy of the original passport
  • Documentary proof of financial ability and parent’s statement of monthly income (for visa-required countries)

All documents are to be translated to English. Copies of both the original and the translated version must be submitted. The name on all documents must tally with the name on the passport.

The result of the application for a Student's Pass will only be known in 2 - 4 weeks. The ICA will inform the School of the outcome of the application. Should the Student's Pass be approved,  an in-principle approval letter will be issued. Should the application be unsuccessful, the ICA will issue a letter of rejection.

Successful Applications

For successful applicants, the School will arrange for an appointment with the ICA for the completion of your Student's Pass application. To have a successful completion, you will have to comply with the requirements stated in the in-principle approval letter. You may be required to:

  • produce original documents for verification during your appointment
  • undergo a medical examination
  • pay a security deposit


The initial application fee for a Student's Pass will be borne by the School. Any subsequent fees that may be charged by the ICA in connection with your application must be borne by you.

Rejected Applications

Should your application for a Student's Pass be rejected by the ICA, you may ask the School to write a letter of appeal on your behalf.

Student's Pass Regulations

The Student's Pass is not transferable and will be cancelled when one is no longer a student of the School.

The School will inform the ICA of any cases of withdrawals or cancellations of Student's Pass. The Student's Pass must be surrendered to the School upon any cancellations. The ICA will then issue a cancellation letter addressed to the student. Students will be able to stay in Singapore for 30 days on a social visit pass upon the cancellation of Student's Pass.

Student's Pass Renewal

The School helps with the renewal of Student's Pass.  However, the responsibility of ensuring that the Student's Pass is renewed on time falls on the student. The School will not be responsible if your pass expires, or your application for renewal is rejected by the ICA because you were late in submitting your application for renewal.